Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hand in Hand or Far Apart

You are on my mind and in my heart"

I had to clean my table area up.. get rid of some items that were just clogging up space and get re organized. I should have known that when I even attempted to get near the craft table, I would sit and create, or revisit what was laying around... I forgot about this cute little pink and brown card I made in hope I would remember a Challenge on SCS- for CAS card (Clean and Simple).

I didn't remember, but I wanted to show it off. I got alittle carried away with the stickles, but if I recall, I believe I was having difficulties with the bottle of it... nonetheless, its pretty enough for me to want to zip it in the mail.


The Stickles pretty it up- but maybe alittle too much Stickles on this delicate flower! I popped it up and like the clean look.


Inside it says "Miss you"

**********************************************

Stamps: Clear Stamps

CS: Pink, Rose textured

Ink: Chocolate

Stickles, Adhesive ribbon, dimensional, corner punch

Thanks for looking!!!

No comments: