Sunday, July 26, 2009

Red Delicious

I have fallen so deeply in love with Kraft paper, I have to hid it not to use it all the time! That isn't a BAD thing, its just that I do not want people to 'get bored'. I love the clean look of it with the colors.. .again, there isn't anything bad about it... but still.

I have designer paper that just sits in the bin and I really do not do much with it.. lately I just want to add a 'taste' of it. Not too much, but enough of BAM!! that is blends well. So again, I am using this same pattern as the purple cards, but with other colors...

It really is Kraft paper.. I promise..

Wasn't sure which I liked better... to stem or not too stem... so I made a few of each!



Thank you for looking! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Erin said...

That's really pretty!