Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mmmmm Melon

While we finish off any of the weekends celebration foods, I thought of putting Melon with Kraft, and white for alittle holiday card. It still a work in process - like I think I might remove the brads - maybe another center flower before the brad... but I am still working on it.
Let me know what you think.
Also- Saturday, September 12 is a big day here at Create Embellish Adore..can you guess it??? ... come on now... its my one year Blog-aversary... when I told the kids they looked at me with that typical "your strange mom" teenage face they give me more and more these days and then gave me smiles with thumbs Up.. nothing more said... ha ha .. got to love em!!! So stay tuned!!! Goodies could be in your are in your future!!!!!
Have a great day!

No comments: