Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Clean and Simple, no layer, just alittle sparkle

Though I like a challenge, sometimes they freak me out alittle bit. I enjoyed this one that LatenightStampers put out there for a no layer. This card was actually staring at me on the table, since I wasn't sure I liked it. Its Clean and simple, its not alot of layers, its just basic. That was my only thought. I crimped the top and the bottom of Confetti White paper. This gave it alittle more color. Otherwise, the pincone itself is from the Autumn Days stamp set. I added alittle glitter to the pinecone to jazz it up alittle more.
**********************************************************
Stamps: For the Holidays, Autumn Days
CS: Confetti White
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Glitter, crimper
Thanks for looking!

No comments: