Saturday, October 3, 2009

Monkey Invites / World Card Making Day

So its Saturday, October 3, World Card Making day, at 730 am. I am out of bed for one particular reason... these little monkeys! I had to get them done, since honestly are so darn cute, and virtually its all I could think about. I make a pot of coffee and sit down to complete the 20 invitations I know I need to complete by 2 pm. I prepared most of the punches Friday night, so it was just getting them pieced together. That is how I roll with the masses... however, I think I was finished with the coffee before I was completed with the invitations.

To my misfortune, I didn't get two separate pictures of the invite, I only have this one.

I creased the green scalloped leaves for dimension. I also inked the trunk pieces.

Punches: Scalloped oval, small oval, 1 1/2 circle, 1/4 circle, 1/2 circle, flower from boho flower punch
Cardstock: Chocolate chip, close to cocoa, kraft, black, glorious green, pacific point, real red, summer sun, whisper white
Others: Chocolate chip marker, clip art bananas, stamped balloons are from retired birthday set.

No comments: