Friday, December 11, 2009

Co worker Christmas Gifts

There are a few things that my co workers expect me to do for them (and how can I let them down?).

1) Homemade cards, no matter what the occasion.

2) Homemade goodies from the kitchen, since its another form of therapy for me.

3) Creative Christmas gifts....

I had some energy after a my daughters middle school Holiday concert, so I got out to the craft cave and poured myself into these items till after midnight (shhhhhhhhhhh... dont tell anyone).

Calendars... who cannot use them -- as a matter of fact a 'subtle hint' was dropped when the November calendar from 2009 was sitting at my desk- since December 1 actually... with a sheepish note stating 'not wanting you to forget'... Ok I get it...



Remember when I said I was in "Take Out Box Heaven"? ... well, here are more of the cuties.. alittle more dressed up this time. AND they coordinate with the calendars... see... I get on this kick and it goes, and goes and goes.


All the calendars I used a binder clip as the holder. What I haven't completed is the Post It note holders that also match these sets... who at the office wouldn't like that? I mean a calendar, post it notes and chinese take out with no chinese smell but full of gummy items, or chocolates... Come on, I might make one for myself!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calendars: DSP (mostly retired SU!), 4 x4 coasters, binder clips and embellishments
Take out Boxes by the Big Shot on DSP (mostly retired SU!), coordinating CS and ribbon.



Thank you and have a great weekend!

No comments: