Thursday, December 10, 2009

Did someone say Chinese??

OH its been a long time since I was out for some good Chinese. It usually a special night with my son, when I do get the chance to go. When I got a Big Shot, I know I just recently got one.. I hear all those gasps.... this was one of the dies that I knew I had to have... and since then, I think I have made 15 of them! Seriously, I haven't filled ONE of them up but I have cut them, decorated them, and put them on my table and sit back and oooooohhhhhhhhh and aaaaaahhhh... silly huh? Well NO MORE! I am taking my chinese take out ... OUT! I have a few coworkers that have 'bugging' me to see some new creations... and therefore, I am putting together these take out boxes and gifting them. Maybe including a few binder clips, calendar and post it note, sweets - for little gifts... guess you will have to stay tuned!

This one particular is made with Tangerine Tango DSP, and some ribbon I have hoarded (.. she stands up and says "hello I am Chera and I am a ribbon hoarder"..) and used two flowers to attach it at the top. I once received a few pieces of jewelry that had the ribbon thru flowers and it was just breathtaking..the jewelry and the packaging!



Is it just adorable? I have to say - I will keep a few for me just to look at!! I have used my retired DSP or other stuff that has been sitting around dying to be used.. you know we all have it.. the stuff we HAVE TO HAVE and then never use it.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: