Sunday, December 13, 2009

Looking alittle like Christmas

Just a few examples of some of my recent Christmas/ Holiday cards. I decided I would try to keep up with those gals at Late Night Stampers and do the Challenge of 12 days of Christmas. They really know how to put a spark in your butt to get things completed! Wish they would have been around when its painting time around the house! LOL

Blue Holiday Wishes

Stamps:Serene Snowflakes

CS: Brillant Blue, light grey and Whisper white

Ink: Silver, Brillant blue, Bashful Blue


This again, is the Merry Moments DSP that I really have mixed emotions whether I like or it just annoys me! I used crystal effects on the snowflakes that I punched out, and added the pearl to. I think it POPS!

Stamps: Christmas greetings

CS: Merry Moments, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Vanilla

Snowflake punch, pearl, dimensionals, paper piercer


Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: