Monday, December 14, 2009

Gingerbread treats

.. don't be looking here for any... HA HA. I have them on the "things to make list" but haven't gotten there yet.. somehow other things keep creeping up the list.. we all know how that goes.. one thing off and 4 more get added on...

However, I have another card with some of the Merry Moments paper.. one might think I am liking since I am using it alot more. Its too easy to fall into habits of using what is at arms length. So when I say down - I got my daughter to help me clean off the table in the craft cave, however when she was putting the Merry Moments DSP back, I was like ... OH NO, I want to use that... I think she was as shocked as you and I.... but she put the paper back like she just got caught with her hands in the cookie jar.

This DSP side I like.. I am not sure what is on the other side, however lately it seems I have chosen the least liked side to use on cards ! I do like the outcome of this card.

Stamps: Sweet Season
CS: Merry Moments DSP, garden green, real red, whisper white
Ink: garden green, real red
Others: Ruby red rhinestone, silver pearl, dimensional, scalloped circle, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/2 circle punch, real red ribbon



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: