Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas EVE

Its been quite a year for me. With the military madness (fiancee), the kids growing up beyond their years, my fulltime job, and seeing how my 'creative' outlet has changed - I can reflect and say its all been very positive for me.

I have gained friendships all over the place. I am blessed to have found these ladies - you all know who you are!


I hope that you all have a safe and Merry Christmas. Enjoy the times with your friends and family not only over the season but everyday.

As for 2010, well.... we shall see.. I will continue with my list (since resolutions is just so... well.. too much pressure)... my list of 10 things to accomplish within the year! .. hey, I am doing well on my 2009 list.. I have one more thing to get accomplished and with one week left, I think I can do it. Afterall, I spent the last 12 days on a Christmas Challenge, along the side of my other responsibilities... I got it in me.. I know it!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: