Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Turquoise snowflake

Getting to post some of the treats that have been recently received is just too exciting! My daughter has been helpful in the craft cave lately, I guess its mother daughter time I should enjoy though I secretly cannot help that at 12 she isn't up to something! LOL..

We put together some goody treats for her friends. Of course, I get to take her idea and put it on paper for her to yah or nah -- then we work well to get it done. We had 12 bags to do. She worked on the bag while I gave her two suggestions for her cards. They were 3 1/2 square cards to go with the treats. With her "antsyness" we tend to remain in the punch world... and I liked this idea.. simple - easy and fast to mass produce.

These are the treat bags, though I was 'getting too involved' she slid down to the other table and made tags, tied the ribbons up- but I was like..

"WHOA!!!.. Whats the green tags doing with the turquoise snowflakes??"...
Her 12 yo answer was ... "because I can"..
Nuff said.
l... it wasn't until later I wanted to grab them and make other tags .. but that makes these more Colette ish. So I didn't... but wanted to every time I looked at them...

Now she better get back to the snowmen making.. ha ha .. kidding!

Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, White, Grey
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
SU! Snowflake punch, Marvy snowflake punch, rhinestone


**Chocolate Covered Pretzels are in the bags with some Peppermints.

No comments: