Friday, February 19, 2010

Winter White Rosebuds B2S04

I have been enjoying the ornament punch from Stampin Up! even if Christmas is over. I started making these "rosebuds" in all sorts of colors... the photos do not show off the true beauty of the petals and I have added some sparkle to buds as well. I used 10 punches of Confetti white paper and bent the petals as I glued them.


This challenge # 4 for Bootstostamps (seen here B2S04) was no doubt easy with the pick from Botantical Art seen here. I chose the "Magnolia".. clean and simple... pure... elegant!





Thank you for looking and come join us!!!





Ingredients: SU! Ornament Punch - STILL AVAILABLE!!! HOORAY!!!
Confetti White CS, ice sparkle, silver & sheer ribbon, silver embellishment (inside the center)



EDITED 2/23/10: Added the Tutorial to the sidebar. Check it out!!!

9 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

Wow - these are gorgeous! Can't wait to try it!

Tory said...

This is stunning! I'm so glad I can still order that punch!

Lynn Marie' Crafty Corner said...

This is stunning, Im looking for wedding favors and this would be so lovely, her wedding is in the fall, and thanks for a great idea, the rose is lovely but im gonna do something a bit different.
She wants fall leaves or something like that.
Lynn in Lancaster Ca
What is the punch called??

sandi hartka said...

Chera, I"m astounded--what beauty and elegance. I just love it.

Elaine said...

Chera,
Very beautiful. A real wow that is for sure

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this flower is stunning, I luv it...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Marie said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Chera - the flower is so lovely. You did a fantastic job. Thanks so much for playing along with me this week!!

Monica Weaver said...

Beatiful. Can you please send me instructions for creating this flower.

Thanks

Monica

Christine said...

I would love to know how you did this... do you have a tutorial?
Thank you in advance
Christine
inkedwithelegance@gmail.com