Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Awash with Pixie

I haven't used the Awash with FLowers set alot, but I am pulled to it.. it sits on my desk, looks at me (like that dare stack of GEICO money) and then it goes back on the shelf. NOT TODAY! I wanted to use the Pixie Pink that has been neglected for a long time... this was my chance! It went very nicely with the Shades of Spring DSP that is layered on the cardbase.

The recipient of this card confessed, all my cards are saved... HOORAY!!!! I loved hearing it, so now its like I have to be better then the last! LOL..

Take a look and let me know what you think...??

Stamps:Awash with Flowers
Cardstock: So Saffron, Pixie Pink, Shades of Spring DSP
Ink: Pixie Pink, So Saffron, Glorious Green(but its cut off when I rounded the corners)
Corner Rounder, Rhinestone Brads, So Saffron Ribbon, Textured Plate (big dots) Big Shot

No comments: