Monday, April 26, 2010

Inspiration in Action Challenge 125

Inspiration in Action... thank goodness I could finally get the beginnings of this card off my desk! I wanted to make Curry with Chocolate... you know just to see how long it would take me to use the colors until I was satisfied with it. It did take some work to get the pattern the way I wanted it, but the outcome is great!

Inspiration in Action Challenge 125


Here is my card:




Cardstock: Curry & Chocolate; Chocolate DSP; Ink: Curry & Chocolate Chip; Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Three little words;Punches - ovals & Scalloped oval, ribbon- chocolate

1 comment:

gbarron56 said...

Hi Chera -- great job with this week's Sketch and challenge! I love the colors that you choose. thanks so much for playing along at Inspiration in Action. Please come back for more soon! Blessings, Gretchen