Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kraft, Coral, blush and Chocolate... literally

This was suppose to be a for a challenge last week or so. Just Add Ink Challenge 10.. using colors that I like, but never put them to gether.. so yes a challenge it was. I did come down with seasonal allergies that I must have just gotten for my 34th birthday... lovely by all means. I would take allergy meds and just crash. It got worse before better, and now I just have this cough that one would believe my lung was coming out! Its like croup.

HOWEVER, I had a visitor, and she picked up the card and was "AHHH pretty" and put it down. When she left, I went to photo it, and that is when I saw it... made me laugh.. I could cover it with another blossom, I still might.. in the meantime, it reminds me or two things... remove chocolate from Craft Cave, and second, the little one enjoyed my card.!!!!

Have a great day!

Ingredients: Vintage Vogue; Kraft, Close to Cocoa, Coral, Blush, half pearls

No comments: