Monday, April 5, 2010

IA122- Better late than never!

Ok, so I have been absent for a alittle longer than I thought.. but what is that saying.. "When it rain it pours?".. I am not yet back 100% but please bear with me, I will get there. The sun is shining and spring is in the air.

Here was my card for Gretchen Barron's Inspiration in Action Challenge 122 , which I missed posting for.

I used marker on the Upsy Daisy stamp and then a light mist of water before applying it to the paper, to give the water painting look.

Ingredients: Stamp - Upsy Daisy, Whimsical Words; CS- Pomegranate, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Whisper White, Shades of Spring DSP; So Saffron Ribbon; scalloped edge punch, circle punches; dimensionals

1 comment:

ktstamps said...

Awesome cards. Thanks for sharing you are a beautiful artist! kt