Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Taking a vacation...

While I am in the middle of preparing for this 13th birthday party bash for my daughter, I still needed something fun for me..a little fun card that was a great distraction from party goods!
This is what I will need after this weekend is over, and I am as spent as I feel in the preparation stage. We will have a good time!

Thank you Ellen Kemper for your ever so clever punching creations. This one takes the ... bar! LOL! I dont have alot of punches but made it happen with those I have. I love her little beach tote at her feet. I love the bar as well! I can't help but want to make more of these! They just are too cute.

This was inspired by my friend, Erin, who I went to visit in SC in May. (yes, she has red hair and brown suit and beverage in her hand, most of the time- HA HA) We headed to the beach for a day, watched as the ocean waves crashed at our feet and made us move our chairs every 30 minutes or so! We should have taken stools at the local bar! We could still watch the kids from our seats.. honest! lol.

Ingredients:

Punches- butterlfy, circle, oval, tab, window, modern label, boho blossom; Stamps: Tropical Oasis; micro beads (inside flower on hat & bag)

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Nancy Dawson said...

You really spiced this up with the tropical theme. I did one too but pales after this one. It is sooo cute - love the purse and tropical feel. TFS

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

I want to go there!! This is very cute Chiera... thanks for sharing!

Connie Babbert said...

This is just TOO much fun! I love it AND I'm am SO there! lol!

Bonita Rose said...

love this what a cute card! Mabye we'll bump into ea other on Tybee in Aug, who knows?

Kerri D said...

Wow this is sooo cute! Well done!