Monday, June 14, 2010

.. Party's Over!...

WHEWW!!!! What a weekend! The party was a hit! I can say the sudden change in plans didn't put a damper on things at all. I was a fool thinking that parties would get a little easier as they got older! Or maybe I am just alittle OCD about items...

My daughter and I spent HER actual birthday- June 11 - at the salon getting pedicures.. my first, her first...we had a blast! Though I believe I have created a monster.. she couldn't walk straight for the next two hours since she had to be looking at her toes the entire time! It was hilarious, but lucky that wore off by the time her girls came over the the sleep over! We spent the rest of the day preparing for her weekend worth of parties (friends, then family). Not too bad of a day... but wished we would have gone to the shore, as we have done in the past... bummer!

Here is her card:

I cheated alittle with her card. I had made some invites, and this was one, that I actually manipulated into her birthday card. I love the turn out! It is alittle front card heavy!

These were part of the "favors" for the party. The other items they got were- hula hoops, glow sticks, punch balls, lip gloss & silly straws. Most of the items they used for games or whatever and then were to keep them..



I have to put together Thank you cards, but I am on my own for those. She gave me the ok to do them on my own and then she will send out. HOORAY!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kathie McGuire said...

Stinkin' adorable!!!!!!!! This card makes me laugh and smile every time I see it. CHEERS!