Saturday, June 19, 2010

Well behaved women...

TRUTH BE TOLD....
I LIVE BY THESE WORDS!!!
Ask anyone that knows me.. I like adventure, I like to be myself and with that I usually open my mouth during the most in opportune times ... and well.. so be it. I live and I learn.... dont we all?
This card uses those jumbo brads, that have been sitting on the desk looking at me for the last two months, BEGGING, and I mean BEGGING to be used... So they finally won.. ONLY because they remind me of the tubes I will be on in a matter of hours.. floating down the the creek with a bunch of friends... funny how one thing leads to another..

This FAVORITE THOUGHTS set is in the SU Summer Mini Catalog - and I got them in the Cling Mount stamps, which I am enjoying more and more as I use them. All 4 of the stamps in this set are just down right fun to use!

I used the card that is showcasing this stamp set as a base here... as I bid a tearful good bye to the "Kind and Caring Thoughts"stamp set (Hostess).

No comments: