Friday, June 18, 2010

Happiness Always... twice

I have a touch of OCD... where I cannot even leave my craft cave without making two cards and cleaning up the desk .. not a bad thing RIGHT? Well, sometimes it has its moments ... and when the mojo is down.. I get so mad at myself that I cannot enjoy my creations. However, I CASED this layout from another card one I made a while ago. It was hanging on my Card tree on the shelf and just begged to be redone. So I did... twice

Here is card Number 1:


Then I spruced it up alittle after I was done and walked away... Just adding an element made me like it more.

Card Number 2:



Ingredients:
Tropical Oasis, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, So Saffron CS;
Whimsical Words Stamps;
Felt flower, oval punch, eyelet punch, so saffron ribbon, silver brads,
Small dots BG Textured plate

Thank you and have a great weekend!!

No comments: