Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Espresso Motorcycle

It was late one night over the weekend, and I was chatting (aka texting) with my dear friend, Erin, in South Carolina. She and I were "Ewwwww and Ahhh" over the new catalog ideas. I told her that I needed to get some cards completed from the Summer Mini Catalog - in which this was one of them. Her husband even gave HIS approval!

Now, I must have tried three color combinations before deciding on this one, but I am going back and doing it again in a blue hue... I love the Extreme Elements with this card.. makes it more masculine. I should have used Hempt instead of my linen thread, but hey it was late!

Without further adue:

Stamps: Extreme Elements, Motorcycle ($8.95!!!!)
CS:Crumb Cake, Expresso, White
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake & Old Olive
Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Erin said...

The hemp is great! Makes the card pulled together (aka pretty and fancy) yet masculine.