Monday, October 4, 2010

Awash {remake}

When it rains, it pours! Literally, we have had some rain here that has been brutal! I do know that we need it, maybe not in the manner in which we have received it, but I do not have to worry about dragging the house around the garden to keep my fall plants from being thirsty. I can say that the rain is calming... and messy and cold.. but hey, again, we needed it badly..


So in the midst of the cold, wet, gray days - I made some sympathy cards.. seemed fitting- dont you think?


Here is a remake of the one I did here

and now the remake:

I added some crystal micro beads to the petals, which in this picture you cannot see real well. I also, textured the vanilla CS on the card base with the little polka dots with the Big Shot.


Ingredients: Stamps: Sincere Salutations; CS: Concord crush, very vanilla; Ink: Concord Crush, Old Olive, Going grey; crystal micro beads


Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: