Wednesday, October 6, 2010

S{ICK} - In Colors

Its hard to believe that its FALL when I look at the calendar but with the temperatures cooling off they way they did... it INDEED IS FALL in my neck of the woods. We (at the office) have the sneezing, sniffles, the cough, itchy eyes...its a Nightquil commercial around here... you know .. everything that indicates a cold or allergies.. but I digress. Most days are spent with sanitizer, tissues and 'bless you's" ...

To represent what life is like at the moment... here is todays card:


I used some of the IN COLORs with the Garden Gala DSP... which secretly I might have to hoard for my own personal use! ... Shhhh - dont tell...

I used the Cherry Cobbler for the cardbase (which I know isn't IN, but its COOL.. so really it is {IN}... get it??) Then I have oh darn, that Early Espresso again.. which isn't an IN COLOR, but still LOVELY!. I textured the Espresso with the BIG SHOT. I have the Pear Pizzaz & Peach Parfait (IN COLORS- YEA!) with the DSP.

I think the illness must be spreading, I have been safe this far - I am leaning to look at the card, with the one eye shut alittle.. maybe I didn't photograph it straight...ok.. well thanks for stopping by - I hope that this finds YOU WELL.. and NOT ICK.. I mean SICK...

Have a great day!

No comments: