Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Lunch sack

First-lets confess... I made this so late at night, that I couldn't tie a bow to save my life. Then tried again in the AM, it just wasn't happening! I guess I was so busy wanting to share my Boss's Day present that I couldn't stand making anything in the meantime! Since I am not sure if she checks my blog - I cannot post until after she receives it. Therefore, this little Autumn lunch sack is what you get to see today!

Created for my daughter and her friend who have a project due next week, and seem to be using most of their lunch hours to complete the first stages, I thought this would brighten their lunches. I had be careful of the closure, the weight of the bag itself may pull it apart. Of course if I took her suggestion of filling it with popcorn - the ribbon wouldn't matter.

After putting this one together, I will emboss the leaves, with clear embossing powder. I may also roughen them up alittle bit, stay tuned, this is a work in progress!

I love the colors though... Cajun, Mustard and Old Olive.. I think this is my fall favorite!



Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Love how this bag looks, very cute. I might have to do a few of these on a smaller bag.