Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cocoa bag

I have made many cocoa holders, in all sizes, and closures, but seeing this version by Dania Welch, I manipulated the size (since the papers in which I had weren't sized this way) but the concept is still the same.


I soaked the Garden Green strip with water, and then crumbled it, so it was able to be manipulated in the manner I wanted it.

The closure on the bag is velco, which is good, since it can with stand alittle more weight, should your cocoa packet be alittle heavier than this 25 Calorie Cocoa {{wink wink}}


Inside - cocoa holder with sentiment - I hid where the packet says 25 Calories so noone would be scared. Of course, my kids would like them to be hidden so they didn't have to drink those, however I figure its just an invitation to have more marshmallows in the cup - right?

There is space for another packet to be put on the opposite side, maybe for marshmallows, or a gift card, or something - just by adding another little pocket on the other side.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Tags til Christmas, Sweet Season
Cardstock- Candy Cane DSP, Garden green (used as faux ribbon), whisper white, Red Riding Hood
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Scallop edge punch, snowflake punch, Tab punch, square punch, real red button, linen thread, velcro

No comments: