Saturday, October 16, 2010

National Boss Day

Its Boss's Day!!!!

I do not work my FT on Saturday, I give this to my boss yesterday. She loves any of my paper crafts - so I knew she would love this.

Pins seem to fit perfectly into the Matchbox - so I made my boss's with Concord Crush & Pear Pizzaz (two of her favorite colors - when Sage retired - she was heart broken... now I am glad she has picked another favorite).

Its not often I get to work with fabrics. I like them but they do not always like me. I got this fabric back in July, I remember because I had big hopes I could pull off this pin for my Boss' birthday. Yea, that didn't happen.

I used the Circles (Big Shot Die) and used the LARGEST and the MEDIUM, and four pieces of each. Then I turned on my heat gun, and waited until the material started to melt. I did press them down alittle flatter when they were warm so they would still look like circles.
I should have used more, but I am happy with this outcome.

I got out the needle and thread and used a cute little purple button I had to tie it all together. And then use a clasp for back. Here it is all put together, for her surprise.

Happy Boss' Day!!!!!

Ingredients:

CS: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz

Big Shot: Matchbox Die, with label & swirl textured plate

No comments: