Sunday, November 7, 2010

Un named Flower

I have a garden... it brings me great fruit to all my labor, it allows me to further my education regarding vegetables, plants, bugs and all sorts of other stuff that I wouldn't really know about if I didn't garden...blah blah blah..

ANYWAYS- I found a bag that was empty, torn and the remnants of it clearly needs to be investigated, since I could barely make it out... I assume it looks something like this?

Christmas Crotus? We called it the "jaggy little flower"... I still have to research this

My version:

I used my Two step Bird punch and pop up dimensionals, and then the Owl punch for the center yellow.

Thanks for stopping by... if you have any ideas of what this is.. please share?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is a hybrid poinsettia...called "Pinwheel Poinsettia! Ellen W

Anonymous said...

I love it! I can see the bird punch for the green layer and the same red layer, but what is used for the smaller red layer? TFS, Sue-Lynn in PA

Anonymous said...

I agree with the first comment. Definitely the exquisite Hybrid Poinsettia Birdica.

Sue McNeill
ssmcneill@hotmail.com

Jen Timko said...

All I know is I want that flower to decorate my house for the holidays! :-) Great job!

Jenn Diercks said...

This is really festive looking and what a fun way to use the bird punch. Thanks for playing along at SUO challenge!