Friday, December 3, 2010

Big Birthday Bakery!!!

To me - birthdays around the holidays sometimes suck! And I am born in March, so you know as the gift giver, its really difficult for me to decide - what to give/safe/whatever...

I know this with my Thanksgiving boy (11/23/1995) - he gets some gifts on his birthday & depending on when the actual day falls, to when Thanksgiving is, depends on his gifts... honestly, I think he might score better... since sometimes the stuff is on BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL... but I digress..

Here is the birthday that was suppose to be my moms birthday card (December 1) - however, at the last minute, I decided against it! Actually, I decided on something much COOLER!!! (I will show you later -stay tuned)

So here is todays card:

The colors were spun from My Create Ink -> HERE . I use this site and my Creative Coach (thru SU!) which is a great tool! I mixed Poppy Parade, So Saffron & Baja Breeze - with White. Not bad birthday colors!!! I used the boho blossom punch for the flowers and the hole punch for the center, in which I used Crystal Effects.

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by!

No comments: