Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Candy Cane ... Redo..

I love a few non traditional colors when it comes to christmas cards... so when I did this card I knew I had to make a few more. I flipped the paper over and crimped the cardstock, before attaching the snowflake, adding alittle glitter and it was complete -- easy peasy.. simple too!

Here she is:

OK, the sentiment is alittle blurry- it was taken with my cell phone since that teenager of mine went running off with my camera with friends -- Christmas cannot get here fast enough {{wink wink}}.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Bright Christmas
Ink: Black
CS: Real Red, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Candy cane DSP
Crimper, Northern Frost (Big Shot - snowflake Die), Glitter, dimensional
Thanks for stopping by!
TEN DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS -
WHERE ARE YOU ON YOUR LIST??
CHRISTMAS CARDS SENT?
GIFTS TO WRAP?
COOKIES TO BAKE?

No comments: