Thursday, December 16, 2010

Vintage... Take 2...

When I made this card I wanted to use all the stamps in the set, however, I got distracted when I grabbed my glitter on the snowman, and instead of it looking blue- ish for the snowflakes, it all looked GREEN... so I didn't complete it - instead, I used the holly from the Bells & Boughs set.. I cannot say its a complete set, but hey, throwing this in the mix of them is pretty neat.

Vintage Take 2:

I smooched alittle vanilla on the card (not sure if you can see it or not). I will finished the snowman. I promise!

Ingredients:

Stamps: Bright Christmas, Bells & Boughs

CS: Very Vanilla, Deck the Halls, DSP, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler

Ink: Artichoke, colored pencils

Northern Frost (Big Shot Die) Glitter, dimensional

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

very pretty, I think this card is gorgeous!