Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WISH BIG... 3 D BIG

OK, remember this layout? I liked it and wanted to use it again... I had hoped that I would have received the Build a Cupcake punch (2011 Occasions Mini), I haven't so I had to make due with a retired set (Big Bold Birthday). I counted on my handy little Creative Coach Color - to give me a the Daffodil to go with the Cherry Cobbler and Espresso I had out since  I should have been preparing Valentines I love the Espresso with Cherry Chobbler.. its like CHOCOLATE CHERRIES!... YUMMY!

So here is what I did...

Stamped three images, cut three images, put them together with dimensionals.

Side view- shows 3 layers separated by dimensionals






















Ingredients:
Stamps: Big Bold Birthday, Word Play
CS: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil & Espresso
Large circle punch, white embossing powder, daffodil ribbon

Hugs the ones you love!

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

I *love* dimension and this looks deliciously dimensional ;-)

Esther Asbury said...

Love the colors and the "popped up" cupcake! Yummmy!