Monday, January 10, 2011

Best Wishes Poppy

JANUARY is full of birthdays! Everywhere I look - co workers, friends, stampin sisters... you name it! I am not sure what was happenin 9 months ago during any particular year, but HOLY MOLY... so I had to buckle down and get some birthday cards made.  So I sat... and then stood.... walked about... and need some birthday card motivation... geez, its been freezing cold around here and I am sure people didn't just want wintery cards for heavens sakes... so I grabbed my handy little Creative Coach & was like OK - I land on POPPY... what goes with POPPY.... Oh.... Baja Breeze & So Saffron -   so there is my start ...

Here is my finish:



Sketch is from an old Stampin Success Magazine in my stash.. sometimes hoarding them is GREAT!



Ingredients:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Silhouette Sentiments (hostess)
Big Shot: Large Scalloped Square (Baja Breeze), Textured Dots (So Saffron)
Ink: So Saffron, Basic Black
CS: Vellum, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Punches: Corner rounder, Boho Blossoms
Pearls, Poppy Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by! Hug to those you love!

No comments: