Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Monday

I hope everyone had a wonderful Spring break  - Easter  day!  I had some time to enjoy moments with the family and friends from out of town. Which put me behind in getting some Easter goodies out - but hey... I got the most important ones completed! 

I had been thinking of this - and then when I say Monika Davis do hers - I knew I had to complete mine.  Of course, the 3 year old niece didn't want to be bothered with anything on Easter Sunday. It was all we had to get her to egg hunt - but she did.   I made these for her - and in the lunch tote was an addition to her Loving Family Dollhouse- Summer Fun - with a kayak & horse!
Based on Monika's invites


 The rest of the gang got Cinnamon Clusters - Peanuts & Cashews - with bunnies on them.  And the lovely niece got Ranch crackers - since she cannot have nuts. ... yet!

Ducky inspired by Bev Watt

Happy Easter Monday everyone ! 

Have a great day!

Hug the ones you love!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

bizestampin said...

very cute just love the duckie
Debi Pippin
http://bizestampin.blogspot.com