Thursday, April 28, 2011

Teeny Tiny Four Frames

Just when I thought I might be able to bring you some "greatness" - Tornado warnings ran thru the county, so it was quick and easy - and tuning into my surroundings... so you will see a use of scraps and the Four frames set that is a part of the Spring Blossoms promotion.




I grabbed some leftover Ice Cream DSP - and used it to border the right side of the Crumb Cake. Stamped the Four Frames after using markers to color it, punched it and popped it up on Dimensionals.  I used a spare scallop circle to make a rolled flower and put a rhinestone in the center.  Adding 3 rhinestones to the top left just seemed to finish it off!  Simple and done.

Lots of chatter about the tornados from the south, and those locally still buzzing around. I love the storms but there is a moment of saying "Mother Nature, are Tornados really necessary?" Enough is enough already! May those in the south - and now moving Northeast, be safe!

Have a great day!

Hug the ones you love!

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments: