Thursday, May 5, 2011

RAZZLEBERRY me

I {heart} Rich Razzleberry! I am not sure if its because it reminds me of candy, or what but I love the color! I do not even own much purple so I am not sure what the main attraction is to this color!  When I was searching for color ideas to get some Mothers Days cards out quickly, I grabbed Rich Razzleberry... and heck I think every other color coordinates with it!

Here is todays card:


The Awash flowers stamp set makes quick cards, it holds all the pieces to multiple flowers in the set, which I love! I love the chunky flower buds almost as much as I love the Rich Razzleberry color!! {wink wink}.   I stamped off the one flower and didn't one the other - so that is why it looks slightly different. Again, if I would just buy another camera, and retire this one, maybe the true beauty of the card would shine!   .. for shine you will just have to sparkle in the rhinestones on the 2nd flower!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!  Hug the ones you love!

Ingredients:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Awash
Ink: Razzleberry, Espresso
CS: Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand & White
Ribbon- Rich Razzleberry

1 comment:

Ohana in Bend said...

i love it too! the color is just perfect for ..............well, just about anything. love the card too!