Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bubblegum thoughts...

PlayDate Cafe

I spent the weekend camping with the family, and while it was great fun, I kept invisioning this color challenge .. from settin up the tent to the food we ate, and the activities we did... amazing right? I wanted to get this bubblegum color down... and then there was that navy strip... man I kept racking my brain... lots of scribbles on my notebook...


Navy...Bubblegum...Leaf Green


 Then I get home, and unpack, and settle to the craft cave... and I cannot get anything down I like. I changed the stamp set, ... nope. I changed the cardstock colors... nope.  I finally settled on this.. and though its not exactly what I wanted.. its fine.


I still need to change the bulbs in my lights... why can I know remember that?

GO PLAY AT THE PLAYDATE CAFE!!!!!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hug the ones you love!

3 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a fun design! LOVE the way you offset that stamped panel! Plus, your wide, navy, striped ribbon is completely fab! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Ruby said...

Well it looks like all your sketchbook notes paid off, this is such a lovely card, I love those flowers and the overall design of your card is fab! Thanks for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Basement Stamper said...

Your sketchbook kept you busy and your card turned out wonderful. I love these colors but couldn't get anything done with it.