Tuesday, August 16, 2011

CASE ... Mary Brown...

The  Challenge... CASE (copy and share everything)...HMMMMMMMM....
I adore quite a few people ... but I have been eyeing up this card for quite some time!


Mary Brown
 I used Crumb cake as my base, with the Pumpkin Pie striped ribbon. The Espresso  Bakers twine is wrapped at the top. I believe Miss Mary used the Perfect Pennant die - which I do not have - so I used the large scalloped circle, then punched tiny holes in the scallops.   The Fabulous Florets cut out was actually in my stash for another project... WIN !!!!


Now if I can get her to share the secret of laying the ribbon down after its gathered - that would be fantastic!!!  I love the way it came together... simple and easy! .. expect to see more of this later!

Thank you Mary Brown - for letting me CASE you! ... YOU ROCK!!!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hug the ones you love!

Have a great day!!!




1 comment:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Beautiful job casing... I add glue dots underneath those wide ribbons to keep they laying down. :)