Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bouncing Baby... boy...

A friend of mine, who move lives in Michigan, recently had a baby boy! HORRAY!!!!
At 38 weeks, it was obvious that this child she was caring was reaching 10 lb!   TEN POUNDS!!!!
I would love to say I was shocked however this is child number 2 for her, and her first child was merely that same weight... so no surprise, however this child was busting out where ever it could... creating bodily harm to her.. so out comes baby boy

Welcome to the world Thomas Joseph - aka TJ!
CONGRATS  to Jolene & Rick!!!

Before I knew she was having a boy, I was in the midst of baby cards with this little fun stamp, Elebration...


 I made  few of the same cards changing out the colors - with the new In Colors from SU!  I kept it clean and simple, just adding some brads, DSP and lightly shading in the elephant.


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Hug the ones you love!

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

That's a cute set for a baby, some of my favorite cards to make ;-) Congrats to your friend!