Thursday, December 15, 2011

Contempo Christmas Poppy Bright

I wanted SO BAD! To get these colors for my Christmas cards this year. I mean Its not traditional by any means, and it will totally rock the mantel in others houses... so why not? 



Colour Q Challenge 
  I tried two attempts on something that can be massed produced - and right in the middle of getting my goods all together...  I suddenly realized, I do not have enough materials for mass production!

Oh, alright, I am back to the drawing board. I couldn't get them even posted for the challenge - so hey, I was stricking out left and right on this end of things!!!


I have no excuses.
 I have no patience either.
 I do have is all my Christmas shopping completed and now I have to get it wrapped!... and baking.. yeah I really need to get that completed too!

Have a great day!

Hug the ones you love!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: