Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lots of Dots


This inspiration was from the Late Night Stampers group I belong to! I love the colors, and that tiny little lamb on the top is just too cute! I debated on my card, however, I still have time for card #2!

Late Night Stampers Yahoo Group

I recently picked up a Paper Creations magazine, and noticed that these little goest are all the rage!  I really think they really are cute, but alittle time consuming since I have to adhere every dot, one way or another! But I love the outcome!


 I imiatated the bow as well. Big floppy loops!  Of course, the colors couldn't be prettier either... Pinks and Browns.. that is a way to a girls heart!  perfect for birthday, bridal shower, baby shower too!


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Hug the ones you love!



No comments: