Thursday, September 20, 2012

Retro Sketch 29- Snowflakes

Another Christmas card for the bin, just in case I need them for later. You see, its voted on by the family what card is used for the sending.. Usually 3 designs are chosen, and then I bust my tail to get them all completed.
 
 
 
Normally, 1SG's family gets the most unique ones, since my family is usually around when I am making my cards, they pick and choice what they want, so I have to make fancy tags for their presents, so they get some WOW moment over Christmas

 
 
I wanted so bad to use this sketch from Retro Sketches, for a Christmas card... and its worked out just the way I wanted.

 
There is still time to play. Go ahead, head over,  RETRO SKETCHES, this challenge ends Friday September 21!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Hug the ones you love! Have a great day!
 

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love those snowflakes!

Safdar Ali said...

Super....what a cute design. I have worked for the Print VIP cards company and this design inspire me so much. I would like to try once to design like this, if you don't mind. I appreciate this.