Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sweet Santa

I am sure many of you own stamps that just make you laugh. You may not use them very often, but you always get a chuckle you look at it. This is one of mine! 

 

I just stamped her in black and then colored her hat & heart in the mug, otherwise, she is left untouched. 

 

I wasn't sure what to match her with, but using some of the DSP from Be of Good Cheer was perfect as was the sketch from Sweetest Thing

  

I have quite a few friends this year that will enjoy this card!  

She says: 
I believe in Santa Claus, 
I believe in any man who 
brings me presents and 
leaves before I have to 
Make him breakfast!
Sweet Sunday  Sketch Challenge



Thank you for stopping by!
 Hug the ones you love!
 Have a great day!!!



2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

that card came together quick, hope you got lots done today!

Karen Giron said...

That is SO funny! I love a stamp set with a good sense of humor too. Fabulous job with the sketch this week - Love it!