Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Its your day!

Its bizarre weather here.. one moment its hot and sunny and the next its storming and the trees are blowing over. Not quite the summer I thought we would have. Least the baseball games are able to be managed through the storms, even if my son isn't playing since hes away. 

Today is 1SGT birthday and though we aren't allowed to talk about it - I have put cards in his suitcase, gymbag and lunchbox. Plus his gift is sitting at the table waiting for him to open.  Hes asked for spaghetti for dinner (I may just make homemade bread for him too)

I put some flip flop cards together to send out for my June birthdays... this isn't 1SGTs card, just incase he peeks :), I will post tomorrow. 

PTI Flip flops


I love the bright sunny yellow that Daffodil Delight brings.  Its perfect summertime card! 

Have a great day! Hug the ones you love! Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

very cute card, the flip flops are super cute!