Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wonderful life

As I mentioned the weather is goofy at the moment - and while I have an outside chore list that is stacking up against me, I still have inside chores to complete.  The Craft cave was getting alittle outta control and so I needed to get in there  - clean up and why not stamp alittle while I am there??? 


 
I love the Words of Wisdom stamps from Verve . They are fun and make clean up the scrap DSP even more enjoyable!  

 
 The DSP is retired, I still love the colors and the bright cards you can put together!  I used the Mojo Monday sketch (check it out- lots of great goodies with the challenge)

 

Thanks for popping by! Have a great day! Hug the ones you love!

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

fabulous use of that sentiment stamp-love it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card!