Its safe to say that I was a bit behind this year, since by July, I usually have a good idea and draft of the Christmas cards that will be sent no later than December 10. By September, not only did I not have an idea in my head on a Christmas card, I was getting pretty low on supplies.
This was the first of the bunch that I made, however only had enough materials for about 10 cards, and these were mainly hand delivered, not many of them were mailed.
I loved the glittery snowflake, but ran outta the pearls, so the 12 I made were going to have to be enough, of this one.
This was my husbands idea... "stockings", since I haven't really done anything with them before. I made 6 before I was finished with the dsp, and wasn't really liking them with some of the other paper I had in my stash.
These were put together on a whim, and though they were fun to make, I quickly learned that my ribbon colors matching some of my paper was limited. I made it thru with 14 cards ... pretty impressive.
After two, I didnt like this.. wasn't sure where to go with it, so it went into my stash... who knows what may come of this next year.
Finally, the ornament cards. These were simple and lovely that i had enough materials to make about 24 of them. With just a sampling of DSP in the center, and some score marks along the edges, it was perfect.
Whether with the burgundy color, or greens I really liked them with the vanilla.
Of course there is one card that I do not have a picture of and its my white on white with cardinals card.. I will have to see if I can get someone who received to send a picture to me... dang nap it! I cannot believe I didn't get one! ... that is what happens in the rush!
Thank you for stopping by! I wish you and your family a happy new year!