Friday, October 31, 2008

Whats Up Wasabi...




If you don't follow me, than I regret to tell you that all my craft stuff has been put in storage until the 2nd week of November, due to home renovations that are happening and the painter is coming. I did find some paper that I didn't know I had stashed somewhere, when I was packing up my stuff.. so it was like Christmas already!!!!!

Here is a Post It holder that I did last year that accompanied some gifts last year for coworkers. I cannot express the love I have for Wasabi, I cried when it was discontinued, but smart enough to stock up.. now I have to be picky when I used it but anyways.... I did add thought you cannot see the 3D effects on the nose. But IRL its very cute !!! I was very pleased with them and still am!!!
Have a great weekend!
*****************************************************
Stamps: Inkadinkado
CS: Wasabi, Real Red, River Rock, White
Ink: Grey
Ribbon: Wasabi
3D effects, small circle punches



No comments: