Friday, November 7, 2008

WILD ABOUT FRIDAYS


I have searching for this picture for a long long time... since at least July... when the baby shower was... I didn't realize it went into the wrong folder... man... I have got to get better organized.
This was part of a baby shower gift I did for my cousin, back in July, when she was having her baby boy. She went into labor early, and we postponed the shower until later... but here is the Thank you cards and door hanger I put together for her. Other goodies were included, but nothing too fun!!!
**************************************
Stamps: Thank you by Inkadinkado, SU! Wild about you, Palm from retired SU set
CS: Kraft, Real Rust, So Saffron, Brocade Blue
Ink: Real Rust, So Saffron, Brocade Blue
Punches- scalloped circle, oblong, square
Scalloped scissors, Ribbon, picture frame

No comments: