Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Its that time of year again...

Where everyone in the office is red nosed, and carrying around a box of tissues. Cold/ flu season... I have to knock on wood, and count my blessings as I haven't been hit, this time around. My kids have alittle bit of it, but its almost over.

This stamp set is retired from SU! But I like it and get alot of use from it. I do not remember the actual name of the set, but its got this cute little band aid with it, that I use for OUCHY's... I have some scraps that I need to get used up and just threw this together. Simple but yet to the point. On the inside there's a slot that is the home of a soup packet. What you cannot really see, is the "Sorry to hear you are under the weather" sentiment that the camera didn't focus on.

********************************

SUP Stamps; Ink black; gold brads;CS: Real Red, Brillant blue, Olive; crsytal effects, white ribbon

No comments: