Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Did you think I could stay away long???

I shouldn't be awake, but I am. I am wishing to finish a project that I started about a week ago, but honestly do not have the energy. HOWEVER, I did want to share some of the pics of it with you.

This is a paperbag scrapbook. I know what you are thinking... how in the world is that possible? Well, let me tell you, it was easy. You can modify it to your liking, and decorate as you wish. These lunchbags (brown- its what was in the cabinet) are smaller than the normal type. I think they are perfect for peanut packaging, but I doubt that is what I was doing with them. You stack the bags on top one another, alternating the bottom and top, fold over and tie off with ribbon. Basically, its decorate and go.


Side view, with one of the bags open, There is a piece of CS in the bag portion that also gets to be used.



This is the front... I lack a few items here, so its not the finished projects

Here are some of the inside pages, I pencilled in photo sizes to make it easier when putting pictures in.

Thank for looking!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Chera,
I am loving your blog!! You've got some awesome projects on here that I am going to CASE. I hope that's ok. I also love your seagull header. I'm a total beachy person so this is perfect! This paper bag album is absolutely amazing too!! Thanks for sharing all your incredible ideas! I would love it if you added a Feedblitz subscription button so I could subscribe. Otherwise I'll just keep checking back. :0)
Lorraine Castellon-Rowe
www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com
www.lorraine.stampinup.net

Unknown said...

I just love this! It's a very neat project. How long does it take? Is this something that would work for a class of 2 hours or so? How do you use the open end of the bag? Thanks for sharing.

Erin Bramlitt said...

I've done these before too. They are super cute and really very easy!
Yours looks great! It's ready for all those pictures that you have.