Thursday, January 7, 2010

Three for Thursday...

Don't you just love this color? Its Bayberry! It reminds me of summer. It picks me up when I am down. Its makes me laugh. It just loves me... Its so versatile!

I made some notecards the other day. Cards that are blank that I can slip in my stash at the office for any occasion or tie up with ribbon for a quick gift.

Its the 5 petal punch with Whisper White. The scalloped edge punch also in Whisper white, added some Bayberry ribbon to the Basic Black layer, popped the flowers on and compete! I did use my Mat pack and pierced the flower inside. For the inside, I colored white brads Bayberry with a marker.

I did it again with Certainly Celery.



And Elegant Eggplant

Nice group of cards. I wanted to use the Celery and Eggplant since I haven't touched them in a while.


Have a great day!

No comments: